cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local recoding are not converting completely

ChanukaDev
Listener

My class recording file is 2.26 GB and it was converted only 34% and I did the same class again because I thought the file was corrupted. Again it was converted only 19% in this time. I don’t know what to do please help me out. This can be highly impact on my profession. 

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

JepZoom
Participant

Is it possible that your local storage is full?

Here is the related Zoom article that I found: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362753-Troubleshooting-local-recording-issues#:~:text=y...

View solution in original post

JepZoom
Participant

Just checking if my response solved your concern/question?

JepZoom
Participant

Hi, I just wanted to check in and see if my response has been of help to you. If so, it will be greatly appreciated if you can click the 'Accept as Solution' button.

This will be a great help to the community and to people who are having the same concern and are looking for answers.

5 REPLIES 5

JepZoom
Participant

Is it possible that your local storage is full?

Here is the related Zoom article that I found: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362753-Troubleshooting-local-recording-issues#:~:text=y...

I'm sorry for the delayed response, but the problem is still there. I couldn't be able to solve the problem. every time when it exceeds 2 hours this problem is occur. Please help me to get rid of this. I am completely broke and this is my one and only income source. without recoding I couldn't earn income. please help me out.  

JepZoom
Participant

Just checking if my response solved your concern/question?

No it wasn't

JepZoom
Participant

Hi, I just wanted to check in and see if my response has been of help to you. If so, it will be greatly appreciated if you can click the 'Accept as Solution' button.

This will be a great help to the community and to people who are having the same concern and are looking for answers.