cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Livestream to Facebook has bad echo

shalieanna
Listener

I did the update right before our zoom meeting yesterday, and when I sent to livestream of our session to Facebook I had to cancel it because there are a constant echo that wouldn't stop.  this is the first time this has ever happened and I wasn't able to figure out how to stop it.  I have been livestreaming for the last 2 years and never had this problem.  I tried from a different computer and browser yet still came across the same problem.  Any suggestions?  I am hopeful it's a glitch which will be fixed before next Friday.

6 REPLIES 6

bweiss_80
Listener

Having same issue.  Did you find a solution?

I found the solution. I forgot to mute the Facebook stream after starting the live.  Thanks for asking

How do you mute FB stream, my friend?  Just live streamed this morning 18Nov and got the same problem with no solution.  Also even I set FB livestream to "Public", it only live stream to "Me only". What gives?

jmcrusoe
Listener

How do you mute the Facebook stream after starting livestream?

I have the same question.  Have you figured out the answer yet?  Just live streamed this morning 18Nov and got the same problem with no solution.  Also even I set FB livestream to "Public", it only live stream to "Me only". What gives?

Carla6
Listener

Hi did you find a solution...im in the same predicament right now.