cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I get logged out immediately after logging in

CeliaHart
Listener

Hi! I can log in to my PC app, but a second after I get logged out with the pop-up message saying that my session has ended and I need to log in again. 

This didn't start to happen until after I changed my password, because I tried to open zoom on my android tablet, which didn't work either. The mobile app didn't even want to open the window to join a meeting or sign me in on the tablet. 

Recently, joining a meeting on the PC app without signing in often results in camera not turning on and only shows a spinning wheel. 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times on both my laptop and tablet. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

newl
Community Champion | Customer

Hello @CeliaHart 

I would recommend 2 things.

#1 - Change your Zoom password from the Zoom Web portal

#2 - While in your Zoom portal/profile also click the option labeled "Sign Me Out From All Devices"

Then try to sign in to the Zoom Client on your PC, if that is successful then move on to your Phone/Tablet.

Hope this helps!

@newl 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

newl

Hello @CeliaHart 

I would recommend 2 things.

#1 - Change your Zoom password from the Zoom Web portal

#2 - While in your Zoom portal/profile also click the option labeled "Sign Me Out From All Devices"

Then try to sign in to the Zoom Client on your PC, if that is successful then move on to your Phone/Tablet.

Hope this helps!

@newl