cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to take Zoom Local recording and upload to Zoom Cloud

essaypopgiselle
Listener

I was recently asked during a meeting to record it. I hit record and after Zoom downloaded it to Local. I didn't want that, I actually wanted it to be available on the Cloud.

Is there a way for me to upload the files that Zoom gave me and place it in the Zoom cloud so I can send a Zoom link to the attendees?

I have a paid account btw, if that helps.

Thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @essaypopgiselle 

Unfortunately, since it was recorded locally to your computer, there is no easy way to upload that to the Zoom cloud. The only workaround is to start a new meeting, and play the recording in the meeting and record that to the cloud. 

It may just be easier to upload the recording to another cloud storage service, such as Google Drive or Dropbox, then share a link to the file from that service. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bort

Hi @essaypopgiselle 

Unfortunately, since it was recorded locally to your computer, there is no easy way to upload that to the Zoom cloud. The only workaround is to start a new meeting, and play the recording in the meeting and record that to the cloud. 

It may just be easier to upload the recording to another cloud storage service, such as Google Drive or Dropbox, then share a link to the file from that service. 

tharunsandeepa1
Listener

h