cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I set up a delegate to answer calls, put them in a waiting room and then add to meeting

dannypfckzoom
Listener

Hi I have a specific question. I would like a delegate to be able to answer calls on my zoom phone line. At that point I want them to be able to put that caller into a waiting room I have access to and then bring the caller into a meeting on Zoom One. How exactly can this be done. Does my delegate need their own zoom one and zoom phone license? Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Humashankar
Participant

Hi @dannypfckzoom 

• Delegation Privileges
      • Places Calls: The delegate can make calls on your behalf using any of your direct phone numbers.
      • Answer Calls: The delegate can answer calls on your behalf. They will receive call notifications for inbound calls to your direct phone numbers.
      • Pick Up Hold Calls: You can transfer calls to the delegate by placing the call on hold and informing the delegate to answer the call.
      • Manage VIP Contacts: The delegate can receive calls from the user's VIP list.
    • Privacy: Select the check box to enable privacy mode for the delegator, allowing them to lock a call.
  1. To add additional delegates, click Add and repeat steps 5 and 6

More help can be reference here - Setting up call delegation - Zoom Support

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!

Warm regards

Huma