cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding Meetings

Kalynnelson
Listener

I have recently been added as an Admin for a Pro Account.  We use the account for weekly meetings which I have been attending for over a year.  As a new Admin I thought I would be able to access the meeting to change peramiters such as host options etc., however I am unable to locate the meeting under the meeting tab.  Does anyone know how I can find this meeting?  I know for certain it is under this account, the owner can access it.  It just doesn't seem available to me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you so very much! You have helped a very frustrated user! God bless

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

bstrelko
Community Champion | Customer

You would find the meetings under their respective host's accounts.

As a Zoom admin, navigate to User Management -> Users, and then find/click the host of the meeting. From there, you can select their Meetings tab and Upcoming Meetings, which will show you all meetings they own and allow you to edit.

Now finding the host of a given ID is a bit more tricky - your best bet is to get this via Dashboard -> Meetings, but this is less helpful for upcoming meetings. Hopefully you already know the host!

Thank you so very much! You have helped a very frustrated user! God bless

bstrelko

Glad to hear. If you wouldn't mind, please select my response as the accepted solution (rather than your own reply) so that other users may find this information more easily.

Paulette-0607
Listener

Hello. I created a meeting but can't find it listed in my upcoming meetings. I searched for the meeting ID and no record.  The meeting is on my calendar but not in my account