Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screen sharing Issue

Hi all, I have some problems with sharing screen on corporate iPad Air. When I’m trying to share my screen on zoom meeting I get an error like “screen sharing is not available when AirPlay, CarPlay, restriction, or screen repeat is active”. And I can...

Evelina by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Make and send a survey after a meeting has ended

Hi all, We want to send a survey to participants of a meeting that has already ended. We can only do this with scheduling an new meeting. But we only want to send a url of the survey. Any ideas? Thanks Jan

JandeR by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hosting a webinar

Hi My current account is licensed for meetings up to 100 participants. I would like to organize a webinar in November for up to 1000 participants. This webinar will be one-off. What is the most cost-effective way to be able to do this? Thanks.

atmhpa by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Cloud Recording

Hi, I want to ask about recording.I bought a paid account for 1 month.then I made a recording to the cloud.now, the account has expired.how to download previous recordings when my paid account has run out? Edit :if I renew my account, will the record...

Share of Voice (SOV)

I wish Zoom would work on providing a real time SOV for hosts in the Meeting module. I think this would be a huge benefit especially for those who host meetings and trainers to help monitor and encourage participation from all members of the meeting....

Blurring of background during zoom call

Hi everyone, my zoom version is 5.7 but why is it that I could not see the option to blur my background under settings? Do I need to upgrade to a paid subscription plan in order to see ?

Resolved! Registering for a meeting

I setup a recurring meeting - I have 2 questions. 1) If I setup the meeting not requiring registration - can people still register?2) If I set it up requiring registration, how do I get the actual session link (not the registration link)? Thanks Y'al...

MelHA by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Error code 5003 on one laptop whilst other works fine

Hi - I recently bought a Dell Iaptop and, when I try to join a Zoom meeting using the desktop client in Windows, I get the following message: Unable to connect:Check to make sure you're connected to a stable network that cannot be blocked by a firewa...

alexbr by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen share video freezes

Hi - I'm using an iMac with 10.13.6 and Zoom recently upgraded to 5.7.6 (1320). Ever since then I've had problems with screen freezes when I'm giving a talk via another host while using Keynote. The first time a couple of weeks ago it resolved by qui...

Sledges by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes