Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can two users share one license to host a meeting?

We have four license holders on our account, which is primarily used for a daily AA meeting. We need to add two more hosts, but wonder if they can share one license via a shared email address, such as something like ***********. Is that possible?

PCG by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest Zoom app removed by itself

Every week i have to install the app, not sure whats going on ? Application keeps uninstalling or its file directory keeps getting deleted. There is no GPO or blocking software in place.

Error Message

Greetings, I tried to join a meeting, but I got an error message saying "Account is not paid. (2,015)". What does this mean? Thanks, Shane.

Goodman by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS Sharing Error Code: 0

I have a user who is attempting to share an iPhone screen in a meeting via a Windows 10 computer. They go into Zoom, then hit Share Screen, then hit iPhone/iPad. This always worked previously, but now has an issue. Normally, as we all know, this will...

StefanScherbik_0-1639062472326.png

Zoom's quality these last 2 month's.

Has anyone been experiencing a lot of instability these last 2 month's?I have. I would like to know other people's opinion and experience with this.I would also like to know how contacting Zoom's support has been.As far as I experienced, Zoom's suppo...

Webinars, Poll Questions and Webinar URLs

I have a series of webinars scheduled for the balance of 2023. There are 3 poll questions associated with these webinars, meaning, each time I run the webinar, the same 3 poll questions are asked throughout each of these webinars. I want to change th...

CSM2023 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble Designating Alternate Host

I have a personal account and my camera club also has a Zoom account. They are both a non-free account. We are not on the same account. When I log in as the camera club to schedule a meeting, I get an error message when I try to entire my email accou...

Dons2 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes