cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emmanuel Katto Uganda: How to record zoom meeting on phone?

emmanuel_katto
Listener

Hello zoom community, myself Emmanuel Katto and I'm from Uganda. I want to record the zoom meeting on phone, can anyone help me with the steps of recording a zoom meeting on phone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bruno-BaKano
Community Champion | Customer

Hello Emmanuel Katto from Uganda.

You don't have the option to record locally (as in make a video file stored in your phone) when using the Zoom mobile app as that feature is not available for both iOS or Android.
You can make a cloud recording (Zoom will record the meeting for you and store it in their servers that you access later to share or download) but you need a paying account for that.
This is documented in Starting a cloud recording on iOS and Android 

Note that for meetings you attend as a participant you will need to have permissions to record given by the host.

Any other methods to record a meeting require the usage of 3rd-party software.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bruno-BaKano

Hello Emmanuel Katto from Uganda.

You don't have the option to record locally (as in make a video file stored in your phone) when using the Zoom mobile app as that feature is not available for both iOS or Android.
You can make a cloud recording (Zoom will record the meeting for you and store it in their servers that you access later to share or download) but you need a paying account for that.
This is documented in Starting a cloud recording on iOS and Android 

Note that for meetings you attend as a participant you will need to have permissions to record given by the host.

Any other methods to record a meeting require the usage of 3rd-party software.

oliviacox
Listener

Hi Emmanuel Katto,

Zoom gives feature to record the meeting or webinar. Once the meeting is done, it shares the recording. You can later download this recording and share with anyone.

Thanks!