cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR CODE 13215

AJ210
Listener

How to fix ERROR CODE 13215. My students in China cannot enter my zoom meetings. Please help

15 REPLIES 15

Ohkawa
Community Champion | Customer

K-C
Attendee

ZOOM is forcing Chinese users to upgrade to paid accounts, which users in other countries do not need to, it's discrimination!

Ohkawa

@K-C 

I don't think that is Zoom's problem.

Can't I also participate via browser?

yoyo4
Listener

I'V got the same problem. Even I paid for the zoom account. My student could not join too. Have you fixed your problem? Needs help

The only sulotion ZOOM provided is tell articipants from China to upgrade to pay account, it's discrimination, since participants from other regions can join for free.

Stop wasting your time, just file a ticket for refund, and go to Federal Communications Commission file a complaint regarding  this discriminatory treatment of Chinese participants

The only sulotion ZOOM provided is telling articipants from China to upgrade to pay account, it's discrimination, since participants from other regions can join for free.

Stop wasting your time, just file a ticket for refund, and go to Federal Communications Commission file a complaint regarding  this discriminatory treatment of Chinese participants

I purchased  a zoom pro account to communicate with my chinese family and then found out none of them can join in my meeting room. I contacted tech support for almost a month and I was told again and again the users in China need to upgrade to licensed account, which is absolutely ridiculous. I am so upset by this. can I ask for refund? 

I just keep getting told to "reach out to local providers" because the problem is with them. Not sure why I should be the one trying to get Zoom's product to work in the case of a problem it seems like a lot of people are having... I do have things to do with my time, and I'm not being paid a subscription to make this thing work.

YES! You should submit a ticket for a refund because they do not deserve to keep the money.

Rubbish customer service!

Frank_TB

Zoom, Google, Miscrosoft and Apple all have to follow the laws of the countries they operate in. Are you sure this isn't the Chinese government compelling this action?

Regardless of whether this is due to the Chinese government or not, at the very least, ZOOM should inform users of this arrangement before users subscribe to the plan and make payments.

totally agree. when I contacted tech support, they are not helpful at all. It is extremely frustrating. 

Yep, I've had several emails, none of them getting me any closer to solving the problem. Bottom line they keep giving me is "it's a local problem in China, why don't YOU try to sort it out". This is not what I would call good customer service at all. Imagine walking into a shop with a faulty item and them saying "hmm, this seems to be a problem with the company we deal with for a lot of customers, but it's in a different country, hey, why don't you try contacting them direct?"

I believe the government agencies in the United States, where Zoom is located, need to review this absurd and discriminatory matter.

Do you have any idea where we should file a complaint to?