cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-mail notification for EACH person who joins before host?

Vikky
Listener

Hi there, 

I currently have my settings to e-mail me when someone joins my meeting before me. However, I've noticed that I only get a notification for the FIRST person to join the meeting. Is there a way to get an e-mail notification sent EACH time someone joins my meeting before me? This is helpful when, for example, I've created a meeting that I don't need to be a part of but want to ensure my boss or other key players have joined the meeting without entering the meeting myself. 

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Vikky you were unable to receive emails as a host when attendees join first, did you join the meeting anytime after the first attendee joined before the host? You should receive an email every time:

• An attendee is waiting for the host to start the meeting
  • An attendee has joined the meeting before the host (if the join before host setting is enabled)

You also have the ability to generate a Active Host report, you need the following prerequisites: 

• Role with Usage Reports permission enabled
  • Host of the meeting
  • Account owner or admin privileges to access Usage Reports for all users
  • Pro, API Partner, Business, or Education plan

Account owners and admins can view a list of active meetings, meeting minutes, and users during a specific time range—up to one month. The Active Host report allows you to view the details of any meeting held by a specific user. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!