Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Editing Recurring Meeting Changing Link to Meeting

I currently have a link that I use for a recurring meetings. I want to change the End Date for the recurring meeting. Will that change the link to the meeting? I've sent out the link to my club members and I want to know if changing editing the recur...

NO AUDIO AND TEST MEETING DOES NOT TEST ANYTHING

I was just in a meeting earlier and the other person could not hear me. It was a courthouse that does this all the time so I can be pretty certain the issue was on my end.Also, I had used Zoom last week and it worked fine with no audio issues.I tried...

ADD UKRAINIAN FLAG TO EMOJIS

Please, add the Ukrainian flag to emojis. You could support us in such way. It's awful that there is russian flag, but there is no Ukrainian one.

Screen s

We have two hosts registered & paid for but Zoom allows only to share screen. Do you know why?

Lakewm by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

time limit

pull down menu allows me to select 30 or 45 min for zoom. my limit is 40 min. if I select 45 will my zoom call end after 40 min or would there be a problem starting the meeting

vbg1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing screens

We have two hosts registered 7 paid for but Zoom allows only to share screen. Do you know why?

Lakewm by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Linked Accounts

We have a user on our Zoom workspace who has his primary org Gmail address linked to his Zoom account. However, he had also linked his personal email to Zoom and now all his scheduled meetings are automatically hosted from his personal account instea...

nkinyua by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes