cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud recording will be disabled on Jun 20, 2023

DanielDiaz
Listener

Hi everyone, 

I can see this message in my profile from this morning ' Cloud recording will be disabled on Jun 20, 2023. Please contact your account admin for assistance.'

DanielDiaz_0-1686764018035.png

Has anyone had this problem? I would appreciate your valuable help.

Thanks a lot. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @DanielDiaz, thank you for posting for the first time and welcome to the Zoom Community!

Users/Accounts exceeding the cloud storage capacity will receive this kind of notification. To resolve this, you can either free up some space on your cloud recording by deleting some of your recordings or purchase cloud recording storage on your Billing page on the Zoom web portal: https://us06web.zoom.us/billing/.

I hope this helps to clarify!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Please click Accept as Solution if you found this reply helpful. Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @DanielDiaz, thank you for posting for the first time and welcome to the Zoom Community!

Users/Accounts exceeding the cloud storage capacity will receive this kind of notification. To resolve this, you can either free up some space on your cloud recording by deleting some of your recordings or purchase cloud recording storage on your Billing page on the Zoom web portal: https://us06web.zoom.us/billing/.

I hope this helps to clarify!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Please click Accept as Solution if you found this reply helpful. Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

@CarlaA How kind of you to share with me this information, it has been very useful. 

Thanks a lot. 

Hola!

Tengo el mismo anuncio, pero en mi nube no tengo archivos guardados y, aún así, sige denegada la posibilidad de grabar. Qué puedo hacer?

Saludos,

Juan Pablo