cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clients having a hard time with changing URLS

ADHDCoach
Listener
Where can I change my settings so my meetings always use the same single url? I'm hoping to make it easier on my clients. 
3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

@ADHDCoach – there are three answers to your question  Bear with me!

1. If you are scheduling new meetings every time, sorry – each meeting has a different Meeting ID, so the URL will always be different. 
  2. Consider using a Recurring Meeting. See this Zoom Support article for details. If you have regular meetings, there’s a way to set those up; and even if your meeting schedule is not regular, but more “as needed”, you can set up a recurring meeting that way too. The article explains them both.
  3.  You can use your Personal Meeting ID for meetings – the URL for that won’t change (unless you change the ID or Passphrase yourself). This Zoom Support article tells you all about the Personal Meeting ID. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Unfortunately my clients make my appointments through SquareScheduling and they are at different times so I don't think recurring meetings are an option but I can looking using my personal meeting ID for every meeting. Thank you!

Ray_Harwood

@ADHDCoach -- that can work, but be very careful to ensure that "the next client" doesn't come into the meeting before "the current client" has left, assuming that you want some client privacy and confidentiality. The best way to do this, in my opinion, is to always leave the Waiting Room enabled, and only admit participants when it's appropriate to do so.  Also... if one person shares this link with someone who has "ill intentions" ("Zoom-bombing" is a real thing), then you'd potentially have to create a new Personal Meeting ID to send to all your clients.  I agree it could be simpler... just be careful.

Good Luck!

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !