Did you mean: 

Can't see my meetings on my main panel

Vince77
Listener

All of the sudden my list of meeting isn't on the main page

7 REPLIES 7

JulieSh
Listener

Same problem here. Hopefully we'll get some answers. Looks like several others encountered the same thing.

I think lots of people encountered this problem and no reply yet (((

ariadnacenter
Listener

same problem, no answers 😞

Vince77
Listener

That’s really sad. It is giving me problems in terms of energy and time to spend to log in to my account on internet and go to “Meetings” to find them there.

JAKANA
Listener

has anybody got any answers for this yet. tried calling support and no luck

MairiK
Listener

I experienced the same problem, never before had any issues and never contacted help centre, I would appreciate any news on this as it's really making my work difficult now. I had a list of links that I was using with my regular clients for over two years now, today the list was not there anymore and luckily I managed to log in from the link I send to clients to log. Zoom people please please sort this out.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Vince77 @alegco @MairiK @JAKANA @ariadnacenter welcome to the community! Seeing this discussion and re: were around ‎2023-07-11 , are you still encountering the issue of not seeing your meetings on your Zoom client? 

You issue maybe related to Zoom recurring meetings disappeared from desktop client 5.15.3, if so, Zoom has reverted this change as of July 13, 2023.

If you don't see this change automatically, try signing out and signing back in to the Zoom desktop client, and make sure you're on the latest version.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!