cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in without verification code but verification code doesn't arrive in email

Katarina_Dee
Listener

Hello, I'm hoping someone here can help. I'm stuck in an endless loop trying to log in to my new Zoom account. I successfully logged in and scheduled meetings when I first purchased the account a few days ago. A few days later when I went to start one of those meetings, I started to log in like normal but it asked for a verification code. However that verification code never arrived. We've tried all the help suggestions on Can't Log In support page and still nothing.

To add insult to injury, I have not been able to start a support ticket because you're asked to log in to do it – which is the exact problem, I can't log in! I have tried calling on the phone but of course the voice prompts ask you to log in and get various account numbers BUT I CAN'T LOG IN without the verification code which we are not receiving. It's so frustrating!

I did finally send a support ticket through one of my other accounts but the respond was that either my email identity and or account doesn't exist, but obviously it does because I have the receipt and am getting charged for it. Unfortunately Zoom then closed the ticket without giving me the opportunity to respond and I'm back to the beginning again. 😞

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Katarina_Dee welcome to the community! Just to confirm, but you haven't received an email from Zoom to the same email when attempting to sign in to your Zoom account? That is where you should get the confirmation. I know this maybe sound like super simple troubleshooting,  but have you checked 'All Mail', 'Important Mail', and/or 'Spam' inbox's? 

For example:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!