Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Automatic login

Hello. I've just installed Zoom Client for MacOS and found that every time I start the application I have to enter my user name and password to sign in. This is very inconvenient. Is there "remember me" option? It is weird that such a simple feature ...

ashmser by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Interaction between Zoom and WhatsApp (for example)

When on Zoom and a WhatsApp call comes in, with my AirPods on, the Zoom sound rightfully stops. But when the WhatsApp call stops, the Zoom sound does not return in my AirPods. I have to put it on the Mac speakers and after that I can't get it back on...

JSS01 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Zoom webinar participants

while hosting a webinar - is it possible to make sure that participants are not able to see each other? that only the host will be able to see them?

Cost of upgrading from Zoom Pro to Zoom One Pro?

I currently have a Personal Zoom Pro account. I'm investigating upgrading to a Personal Zoom One Pro account.It appears there is no charge to change right now, and my renewal fee next September will be the same as my current Zoom Pro account. Is that...

Ward by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes