Did you mean: 

Can't find my recorded meeting.

jabeen
Listener

I can't find my recording. I want to retrieve the recording how do I go  

7 REPLIES 7

Etorres
Listener

I went through the same thing yesterday around 6 p.m. There was a cliche in Zoom and my guests had to re-join. Were you able to find your recording? 

Yes true there was a glitch when I conducted the interview. But, I couldn't retrieve the recording in full

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @jabeen @Etorres.,

If you saved the recording locally, my suggestion would be to use the Zoom web portal to see a list of your local recordings.

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Recordings.
  3. Click the Local Recordings tab.
    This will display the meeting topic, meeting ID, date and time, computer name, and file path for the recording. Follow the file path on your computer to find the recording. 

For troubleshooting missing cloud recordings, go here: Troubleshooting missing cloud recordings

I hope this helps!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I tried not able to retrieve the recording. 20-minute interview only 1 minute of discussion has been recorded.

Nadi
Listener

Hi 

how can i tell if a recording was done locally or via cloud recording

Locally recording. The interview was almost 20 mins—only 1-minute interview recording.

MarkA
Listener

Hello Everyone,

I need your help. We had a Zoom meeting last Tuesday. I assigned a person as a host and then hit on the recording (he accepted the recording) but now we can't find that recording. Anyone can help? The host checked on his cloud and PC but it's not there.