Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Show participants on one screen without poll results?

As admin for hybrid meeting I need to show off site participants on one screen (a projector for in person meeting participants) but that display also shows poll results and chat that I would like to not show to the group. I can set up poll questions ...

JimS by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pronouns not displaying

When I launch a Zoom meeting, my pronouns appear after my name. When I join another person's Zoom meeting, the pronouns do not appear. How do I fix this?

lmoineau by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom local recording issues: the screen is all black

I recorded two zoom meetings (6hours & 3 hours) on my desktop. Both of the video seemed being recorded smoothly, but when I opened the mp4 video, both of them don't show the screen. I can hear the voice, but I cannot see anything. The screen is all b...

hi999 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Camera Issues

I have a strange problem with my camera. I reformatted my computer and reinstalled Windows 10. I reinstalled the zoom app. When I use my camera on zoom, the picture appears not to be pointing at me and the image is too big and the resolution is poor....

BKKJ by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Accessing Zoom Premium After Purchase

I have purchased Zoom Premium. However, when I log in to Zoom it is still showing that I have Zoom Basic. I can't seem to access my Premium account. Why is this happening, and how to I access my Premium account

Resolved! ZOOM has problem : Breakout room

ZOOM has problem : Breakout roomAsk Question ?zoom lincese Type 300 and 500How many breakout rooms can be maximum? There was a problem with the Break out room, stuck during use.causing the need to close the program and reopen it

Recording

Hi, I have 2 questions re recording, firstly, do you have to have the Zoom app open for a meeting that you are hosting (but not attending) to be automatically recorded to local computer? Secondly, if you have to have the app open, do you have to be s...

Tablet

Come posso vedere più contatti in una solo schermata su xiomi pad 5?

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now