Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Spotlight during Share Screen

I have read about Spotlight and decided to use it during a meeting of writers where I serve as Zoom Host. They produce short documents, send them to me and I put together a document for the group. During the meeting, I use Share Screen to show the do...

Steve49 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Monitoring voice on headphones

I have a M-Audio Interface connected to my MAC with a condenser mic. Why can't I hear my voice through my headphones. I'm able to hear myself speak and make adjustments in other applications. Any suggestions? Is this doable with Zoom? Thanks!

gprelow by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

SUBTITLE

I would like to know if it is possible to activate the automated subtitles when you are not the host of the meeting?

MABE by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Annotate - curser disappears

When I use the annotate function on Zoom, the curser disappears from my screen and I cannot see where the curser is, makes it very difficult to select options from the annotate toolbar. Does this happen for anyone else and is there an easy fix?