cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Find Recording

aoz
Listener

Hi, I hosted a meeting, then made someone else the host who recorded the meeting. We don't know where the recording went, it's not on either of our accounts. Does anyone know where I can find the recording? Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

If it was a cloud recording it is in your Zoom cloud hosting. You have a  paid account, correct?

If it was a local recording it is on their computer hard drive in the folder specified for Zoom recordings. This assumes that the recording was started.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206277393-Finding-and-viewing-local-recordings#:~:text=By%... 

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Recordings.
  3. Click the Local Recordings tab.
    This will display the meeting topic, meeting ID, date and time, computer name, and file path for the recording.
  4. Click one of the following options:
    • Open: Open the file location of your local recording. Your browser will prompt you to open Zoom so that Zoom can redirect you to the file location.

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

Hello. The very same thing happened to me on April 5, 2024; however the recording was to be stored in the cloud. I started recording a webinar and then had to make someone else the host. I paused the recording and then restarted once the new host was assigned. (We had others as hosts to troubleshoot another issue with the video settings for panelists and host.) The webinar is nowhere to be found! All I see in my cloud recordings is the first 20 seconds from when I was the host. I need the entire 1 hour and 10 minute webinar recording that should be somewhere... Where is it? Yes, I have a pro account. Thank you for any guidance you can provide.