cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Edit Meeting Registration Page

fkint
Listener

We have a pro account and believe we should have access to edit registration pages for meetings. 

Registration can be turned on or off, but there's nowhere on the meeting page to manage or edit what that page looks like. 

Has anyone else found out how to access this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer

After creating/scheduling your meeting that requires registration, hit save. Then click on the "Registration" tab on the top of the page that is summarizing your newly created meeting. Here, you can select which registration questions to include, along with adding custom questions.

You can then click on the "Email Settings" tab that is next to the "Registration" tab. On this page you can click on the "Edit" link on the far right side of the page. This will open the "Confirmation Email" template. There are 3 sections that can be edited.

Finally, you can click on the "Branding" tab to a your own banner and logo. These will display on the registration page, and the confirmation email.

If you find this information helpful, please click on "Accept as Solution".

If you have further questions, please reply, we're happy to help.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ZoomTestKitchen

After creating/scheduling your meeting that requires registration, hit save. Then click on the "Registration" tab on the top of the page that is summarizing your newly created meeting. Here, you can select which registration questions to include, along with adding custom questions.

You can then click on the "Email Settings" tab that is next to the "Registration" tab. On this page you can click on the "Edit" link on the far right side of the page. This will open the "Confirmation Email" template. There are 3 sections that can be edited.

Finally, you can click on the "Branding" tab to a your own banner and logo. These will display on the registration page, and the confirmation email.

If you find this information helpful, please click on "Accept as Solution".

If you have further questions, please reply, we're happy to help.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

I have tried this multiple times. It has worked in the past. Now I do not see the registration/polling/branding tabs when I try to edit a meeting. Pro account. 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @bbb21 It's odd that you didn't have those features available when creating meetings; however, I'd double-check that you're a licensed user. Here's how to Assign a Zoom license to meet the requirements for the following Zoom Meetings features, such as registration and polling.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

StreamCity
Listener

I can't either.  I entered the meeting, and then exited.  Is that why?