cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I access my recordings if I haven't paid subscription now

LogosICCR
Listener

I have recorded some calls when have pied subscription know I cant find them

is it possible to view that files an if I can view files if I pay for subscription

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Yes, you can only access your cloud recordings when your subscription is active. If you reactivate your subscription, then you will have access to your cloud recordings again. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Bort

Yes, you can only access your cloud recordings when your subscription is active. If you reactivate your subscription, then you will have access to your cloud recordings again. 

ayamizher
Listener

I entered a zoom meeting link and then the host in the meeting made me the host so I can start recording and I clicked on record to cloud. Now I cant find this recording anywhere in my account or my computer and I tried to subscribe now so I may find it but still its not there please let me know how can I get this recording its really important to find it and send it to my client I need the support in this

Bort

Ah, in that case, the cloud recording would be on the account of the original host, not yours. You were only passed the host controls, but the meeting and any cloud recordings still belong to the original host. 

Hi Bort! I see that OP was passed the host controls. What if I was only a co-host (I'm a free subscriber) - can my cloud recording still be found on the host's account? Thanks!

Not sure why it would even let you think you have the recording in that case, seems pointless just letting someone have the button to press!