cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Add Recordings to Original Meeting Invite

spebaker
Listener

Is there a way to automate the process to add a cloud recording link back to the original zoom invitation?

My organization uses Google Calendar and we have the Zoom Plug into schedule meetings. When integrated into the Zoom platform (on Mac), it will show my upcoming meeting schedule where I can quickly Join or Start a Call. I occasionally record a meeting to the cloud. Then I have to wait for processing and Zoom auto-sends me an email. Assuming I am sharing that meeting back to the original list of attendees, why can Zoom not edit that invite with the recording and re-send it to everyone who was invited to the meeting?

There would need to be controls around this and an ability to have the system to NOT do this when specified. 99% of the time though, a feature like this would be handy for my meetings or meetings I am a part of. 

There is a lot of leg work finding a recording for a meeting. There should be an automated way to share these within calendar integrations.

1 REPLY 1

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

I agree that this would be a nice feature when automated using the plug-in. In the meantime I go to the Recordings and click on Copy Share Information, and then go paste that into the original calendar invitation, and it sends an update to everybody who was originally invited.

Jeff Widgren
#ZoomTestKitchen

A decent work-around for now.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen