Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Entered the wrong mail adress

Hello, I just got a new zoom account. But I´ve entered it with the wrong mailadress. How can I change that? I can´t approve it with my old adress because I don´t have an Access to this Mailacoount.

Suppression d’un compte

Bonjour j’aimerais supprimer mon compte, je me connecte via apple et lorsque j’ai demandé la suppression de mon compte on m’a dit de communiquer un code que j’aurai reçu sur ma boite mail mais je n’ai reçu aucun code pourriez-vous m’aider à supprimer...

Resolved! Large Meetings

Can you purchase the large meeting for 500 people for $50 on month to month and cancel at anytime you want without penalty?

Zoom Audio not working

I join a meeting and can see all the participants clearly, but can't hear the audio. I always check that my computer speaker is on, and run the audio and microphone test through zoom which will play the 'ringtone' and my microphone playback clearly. ...

nes by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Zoom refuses to play music in background

I run assessments via Zoom for which music is required. The attendees are asked to play via a speaker in the room as sharing computer sound is not possible for everyone since assessments are conducted via mobile devices and without separate mics. Sin...

Satine by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video Recording Size Always Different

I often do 2 day conferences on the weekend.Many times, like this past weekend, on Saturday the recorded video size was 1280x1036, then on Day 2 the recorded video was 1954x1036. I did not change any settings, so why does the recording size change.On...

playing music

For the past year I would share my audio via advanced settings and play through computer speakers (not zoom audio device). It was perfect. All of a sudden it stopped working in that manner. Did something change with zoom?