cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attendance Report Missing

Cherrie_Ang
Listener

Hi! I am trying to download attendance data for the previous months but it seems that Zoom might be having some glitches or problems here. I would like to ask whether there is an alternative way to access all the missing participant's lists per meeting? I am the admin of our zoom account and I can still access it the last time I checked, but now, I cannot access anything anymore. I badly need those data. I hope someone from Zoom can actually let us know whether the issue can be resolved immediately or not. That is one of the main reasons why we rely on zoom but it sucks when this happens. 

Thank you! 

2 REPLIES 2

Bruno-BaKano
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @Cherrie_Ang ,

There seems to be an issue with the Zoom affecting the Dashboard and Reports, as you can see in:
https://status.zoom.us/

It seems the issue is not just with it as I cannot see also the file you attached in your question above, when I click it, nothing is shown.
It's a question of waiting but you can always contact Zoom Tech Support if you have a paid account and ask if they know what's the issue and if there's an ETA. I know you can ask to speak to a technician even when using the chatbot if you type for instance "talk to a technician" and then select Support.

Cheers,

CourtneyBearPAL
Listener

I checked on the status.zoom.us, and it says it has been resolved and they are monitoring, but I cannot access the participants, and it is due by the end of the day. I would have assigned someone to manually keep track if I had known this was an issue.  Unacceptable.