Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Access Zoom video

Good Morning! I attended a Zoom meeting and was not the host. I requested a copy of the video from the host and they are not sharing. I need the video for a legal case that I have & I need to know if Zoom can access the recording? I will have to subp...

Leaving a meeting series

There is a meeting that shows up in my Zoom app and I have not found a way to make it not. It is not my meeting. The outlook series has ended. The person who owned the meeting has left the company. IT has said they have deactivated the Zoom account a...

engmm by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth earplugs audio crop only on zoom

Hello there, I am using the soundcore p20i earplugs, and suddently my audio start to crop when using the earplugs on zoom.It doesn't crop without the earplugs on zoom, or with the earplugs, but in other software such as google meet or skype, or even ...

How to add watermark to zoom cloud recordings

Hello, I am using watermark during meetings so each attendee sees his e-mail address as watermark on the meeting screen. But when attendees are watching zoom cloud recording of the same meeting, they do not see watermark anymore. Is there a way to sh...

Can't hear participants when using Shure Mic MV88+

Hello, We have the Shure MV88+ Kit and using it for Zoom meetings using iPhone.We have an issue that there is no way to hear the other participants without speakers, that connects with 3.5mm jack to the mic output.With one iphone (iPhone SE 2023) the...

Zoom internet connection unstable once muted

Hi, I having a problem that once I mute mic it show internet unstable and very lag. But once I unmute it back to normal.Others apps/games no problem only Zoom and my internect connection no problem.I did troubleshoot my laptop network and connections...

Zoom Integration in Moodle for more than one teacher

Hi,I have an integration of zoom in a moodle structure. A have tested zoom meeting plugin and LTI Pro also but have the same problem.In my senario, i have classes (math, physics etc) and i want to use 1 or 2 zoom licences per class. In a class will b...

Zissis by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes