cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Laptop Windows 11 black screen when turn video on in meetings

Josie26
Listener

I have a Asus flip laptop running windows 11 when I start or join a meeting and turn on my video within a minute I have a completely black screen, it may then turn back on but will then go completely black within a minute.  Bizzare thing is that if I do Ctrl-Alt-Del and go to task manager video comes back and i can see the Zoom meeting screen. I have updated to the latest Zoom client which made no difference.  I have tried turing off hardware acceleration just in case, made no differerence.

Has anyone else had similar problems and have a solution?

3 REPLIES 3

riuu
Listener

I am facing the same issue on my ASUS laptop with windows 11. During a meeting, my screen repeatedly goes black. Sometimes it automatically turns on after a few minutes but other times I have to long press the power button to restart my laptop. So far, I have tried updating my drivers which did not resolve the issue. Today I have re-installed zoom and I am hoping that it will fix the problem. Let's see. Did you solve this problem?

Legallyshecan
Listener

This is also my problem. Also an asus laptop. I changed my laptop mid of my call and the second laptop was all fine. So its an asus problem. Anyway found a solution?

Efwa
Listener

I have the same problem with screen going black, but it seems there are no answers. Does Zoom Support help us here at all? Any solutions, anyone?