cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App is crashing in Android 12 devices with latest zoom meeting SDK

chiragpatelKSPL
Listener

Hey There,

I am facing an issues with android 12 with latest zoom meeting SDK(5.7.6.1922) and my app is crashing when initializing an SDK.
I have tried adding the Bluetooth permission and in manifest and also done a code to get a permission runtime and still facing this issues.
I am not using anything related to Bluetooth in my application and later got to know that ZOOM SDK is using that. 
It shows this crash logs : 
FATAL EXCEPTION: main
Process: stream.applause.android.staging, PID: 9328
java.lang.SecurityException: Need android.permission.BLUETOOTH_CONNECT permission for android.content.AttributionSource@6b46251e: HeadsetService
at android.os.Parcel.createExceptionOrNull(Parcel.java:2425)
at android.os.Parcel.createException(Parcel.java:2409)
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java:2392)
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java:2334)
at android.bluetooth.IBluetoothHeadset$Stub$Proxy.getConnectedDevicesWithAttribution(IBluetoothHeadset.java:1040)
at android.bluetooth.BluetoothHeadset.getConnectedDevices(BluetoothHeadset.java:549)
at us.zoom.androidlib.util.HeadsetUtil$1.onServiceConnected(HeadsetUtil.java:108)
at android.bluetooth.BluetoothHeadset$3.handleMessage(BluetoothHeadset.java:1422)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:106)
at android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Looper.java:201)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:288)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7839)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:548)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1003)

Can someone please look into this and help me to resolve the same as i am facing this issues on my app live version and my users are getting affected. 

1 REPLY 1

pankajOfficial
Listener

i m facing the same issue, can anyone help here?