What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

i want change my e-mail address

i want change my e-mail addressbut i cant' confirm old-account(e-mail)because i change my job(can't log-in old e-mail)what can i do?

CHS3723 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Increase the number of participants in current meeting

Hi, I wish to hold a meeting with around 200 people. I am having a zoom pro account.How can I increase number of participants from 100 to 200/300?I don't want to use webinar which has 500 quota since it is less interactive and need to add email addre...

mendy by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Really short zoom link

I've just sent a zoom invitation to an important client for a meeting today. BUT, unlike other zoom links that have always been generated (which are about 74 characters long) this one is only 37 characters in length). On the shorter URL, everything f...

ColeK by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reuse same link for multiple meetings

I have multiple meetings with the same group of people at various times. For simplicity, they would like me to give them one URL they can use for all the meetings. What's the best way to do that? Can they use my Personal Meeting ID under Profile / Me...

KazuT by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Emissão de relatório de reuniões executadas

Olá. Alguém sabe onde faz a emissão de reuniões executadas? Antes era simples e agora complicou.Não interessa "enquete" ou outra coisa. Apenas o relatório das reuniões feitas em um período. Só isso.Agradeço a quem conseguir responder.

No audio for all

Hello, I scheduled a meeting today with 2 other people. When the meeting started, none of us had audio. None of us were muted and I could not figure out what the problem was. (We used our phones for audio, but it was annoying.) My audio has worked un...

bcg by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?

What's New at Zoom?