cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to review links to members content

suzharrell
Listener

I am trying to review content from a member I had received an invite link from, but when attempting to attend I was unaware the event had ended. I would really like to view the content that was being offered. Please and thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @suzharrell.

Are you referring to a standalone Meeting or Webinar?  For these, you’d need to contact the Host to see if a recording is available; if so, they will need to provide you with a link. 

If you are referring to a Zoom Event (or it’s sidekick called a Zoom Session), then go into the Event/Session and see if there is a Watch Recording button. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @suzharrell.

Are you referring to a standalone Meeting or Webinar?  For these, you’d need to contact the Host to see if a recording is available; if so, they will need to provide you with a link. 

If you are referring to a Zoom Event (or it’s sidekick called a Zoom Session), then go into the Event/Session and see if there is a Watch Recording button. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @suzharrell ! @Ray_Harwood provided a helpful reply and I've marked it as an accepted solution. Please let us know if you need any additional help 💙

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?