cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

making a video

Robbins
Listener

I need to create a webinar for my business, I want to record it over zoom. The webinar is approximately 50-60 min. Long. what is the best way to do it?  I will be away for about 2 hours but please feel free to get me some suggestions if it can be done

2 REPLIES 2

joshbrage_ZE
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

That's a great idea! Tons of customers find ways to enhance and promote their business using Zoom.

Couple of suggestions: 

1. make sure the shot is good! camera at eye level, good mic, nice lighting on your face.

2. practice content sharing! use screen share to share any slide content, visual images, video, or music during the webinar. (pro tip: check out Whiteboard! it's super fun!)

3. review your recording settings in your account https://zoom.us/profile/setting before you record

Finally, if you haven't already, it's well worth exploring a Zoom Webinar or Zoom Sessions/Events license. Tons of great tools for producing content, inviting customers to webinars, etc... Feel free to come back here with any other questions! we're here to help!

alena_zlc
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Robbins 

Another suggestion here, if you have not yet made an account on the Zoom Learning Center, I would recommend doing so and checking out the catalog of on demand courses for Zoom Webinars! The Zoom Learning Center has courses that will show you how to plan for and host a webinar, as well as show you all the features you have available to you with hosing your webinar on Zoom. 

For best learning experience, it is recommended to first either create an account or sign in, and then either scrolling down and clicking Browse Catalog and scrolling to the Webinars catalog. Alternatively, you may navigate straight to the catalog here (sign in required).

I hope your webinar goes smoothly! Let me know if you need any additional support. Happy Zooming!