cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ending and relaunching a webinar for break

charlieohoro
Listener

Hi, we're hosting a webinar over the course of the weekend, scheduled for 7 hours each day with an hour for lunch. Is it possible to end the webinar at the start of the lunch break. And relaunch the webinar after the lunch break? I would like a colleague of mine to host the afternoon sessions from her laptop. I don't want to 'end the webinar for all' however, if it means that we can't reopen the webinar after lunch, from a different laptop.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mgstark
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @charlieohoro thanks for the post. Yes you can do that, if the webinar is scheduled all day you can end it and re-start it throughout the day. Some people opt to leave it open and just mute video and audio, however this idea of ending for lunch break and re-launch is no issue.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

mgstark

Hi @charlieohoro thanks for the post. Yes you can do that, if the webinar is scheduled all day you can end it and re-start it throughout the day. Some people opt to leave it open and just mute video and audio, however this idea of ending for lunch break and re-launch is no issue.