cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Events NPS

ManuelLeyva
Listener

Does anyone know if there is a way to send the NPS survey via email to attendees after the event has ended besides the survey appearing on the app after the event ends?

Thanks,

Manuel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @ManuelLeyva.

So you're probably aware of the Post Event tab's Event Survey +Create button:

Ray_Harwood_0-1704675696039.png

I agree that the mere "appearance" of a survey is very easily missed, dismissed, or ignored.

Consider updating the message in the Communications -> Emails -> Thank you for attending.  This can be customized by clicking Thank you for attending, and modifying the layout and contents of this.  I'd suggest working with this in a demo/test event to hone your message's look and feel.  In that message editor, look in the Event block for the Survey box, which can be dragged over to the email editor and dropped into place.  Note that this appears to just send a link to the post-event survey, but it a little more pro-active than having it pop up on the user's device at the end.

Ray_Harwood_1-1704676222484.png

So far, there's no way to make the "Take Survey" button more prominent or center it, but you can change the text of the button (limited to 15 characters), as well as colors of the button and it's text:

Ray_Harwood_2-1704676584254.png

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood

Hi, @ManuelLeyva.

So you're probably aware of the Post Event tab's Event Survey +Create button:

Ray_Harwood_0-1704675696039.png

I agree that the mere "appearance" of a survey is very easily missed, dismissed, or ignored.

Consider updating the message in the Communications -> Emails -> Thank you for attending.  This can be customized by clicking Thank you for attending, and modifying the layout and contents of this.  I'd suggest working with this in a demo/test event to hone your message's look and feel.  In that message editor, look in the Event block for the Survey box, which can be dragged over to the email editor and dropped into place.  Note that this appears to just send a link to the post-event survey, but it a little more pro-active than having it pop up on the user's device at the end.

Ray_Harwood_1-1704676222484.png

So far, there's no way to make the "Take Survey" button more prominent or center it, but you can change the text of the button (limited to 15 characters), as well as colors of the button and it's text:

Ray_Harwood_2-1704676584254.png

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Thank you, Ray! This is a helpful suggestion.