Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Setting up tickets for a free event

I've just signed up for Zoom events and really looking forward to using this (previously, we used Zoom webinars a lot)But I'm having an issue with setting up registration. I would like anyone who receives a link for the event to be able to register. ...

MDK1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Filming with memory card and online Zoom filming.

Can the Sony x70 memory card was set to film program. But, it looks like then the record to Zoom doesn’t then take place. The Zoom picture and audio is as it should be for viewers but the record Zoom does not put file on desktop. Any help from anyone...

Kenno22 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes