cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar Registration from outside US

mandy_dpt
Listener

I am just trying out my first real webinar several people from Canada have told me they can't register for the event. It will only allow people from the US to register. I can't seem to find where to change that to allow them to register. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

You need to change the following setting;

Approve or block entry for users from specific countries/regions

Determine whether users from specific regions or countries can join meetings/webinars on your account by adding them to your Approved List or Blocked List. Blocking regions may limit CRC, Dial-in, Call Me, and Invite by Phone options for participants joining from those regions.

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Frank_TB

Hello,

You need to change the following setting;

Approve or block entry for users from specific countries/regions

Determine whether users from specific regions or countries can join meetings/webinars on your account by adding them to your Approved List or Blocked List. Blocking regions may limit CRC, Dial-in, Call Me, and Invite by Phone options for participants joining from those regions.

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

LN1
Listener

Having the same problem. The setting for "Approve or Block Entry" was off. Something seems stuck in Zoom's system. 

Solution: I unselected State/Province and added a customized question "What city and province/state are you living in? 

Hope that helps.