cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Speaker Access Links on Zoom Events

ISE
Listener

Hi  there,

I have lined up speakers set up on Zoom Event. I need them to access their online bio and edit ahead of our upcoming virtual conference. It appears only those with a Zoom account are able to sing in and do this, while those without cant. Is there a way none zoom account users set up as speakers for an event can sign in.  I noticed normal attendees have the option of signing in with a zoom account or a registration link. 

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @ISE.  Sorry you haven't seen a response yet!  Let me see if I can help.

First, here's the Zoom Support article that covers the topic of having Speakers edit their Zoom Event info:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0059412#h_01FJWRJZBDPKRPJYPJYBGYBF...

I don't see anything in there that indicates a person without a Zoom account can't edit their info... but the Zoom Events product is more "authentication conscious" when it comes to editing the event.

I added a fictitious speaker with dummy email account to one of my test events:

Ray_Harwood_0-1702267789667.png

And clicking the menu item brought up:

Ray_Harwood_1-1702267815319.png

It's a draft event and I haven't published it yet.  What indication are you getting the a speaker without a Zoom account can't edit the info... and under what conditions?

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !