cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling a Series of Meetings on Different Dates

MLL1
Listener

I see it is possible to schedule recurring meetings.  Is it possible to schedule a series of meetings on different dates under the same meeting id. ?  We are scheduling a series of monthly vendor presentations.  The vendor will change each month.  The meetings will be on a different day/date each month.  What is the best way to set this up.  We want to send all meetings out in an initial emails and then promote each one individually closer to the presentation date.  I am new to the community, thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @MLL1.

Go ahead and schedule monthly meetings on a day of the month that might be most appropriate. Then click Edit on individual meetings and change the date for each one.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Cwiet1
Listener

@Ray_Harwood is right, but please note that if you make any modification (e.g., add new invitee) to the original series after you changed individual occurrence(s), it will resend the series with the original cadence, ignoring the changed occurrences.

Also, beware of cancelling any individual occurrence because you risk breaking the Zoom meeting link for the remaining occurrences... (See post: Recurring series being deleted...)

Ray_Harwood

Hey, @MLL1 ,

@Cwiet1  makes a good point. It’s fine to change the dates or times on existing occurrences, but don’t delete occurrences or re-establish the occurrence of the “master” occurrence.

i believe the issue of losing the entire series when attempting to delete a single occurrence is likely when making changes using add-ons like Outlook and Google. I recommend always doing these changes in the Zoom Web interface (https://zoom.us). 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Thank you!