cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration Page Changed

KarynHill
Listener

Hi all,

We add a graphic to the right side of the registration page but it's suddenly tiny. I checked the image itself and it's the same size as always. Is there something I can do to fix this? It's always a graphic for the partner who underwrites the webinar and we can't have such an important piece be that small.

KarynHill_0-1681223786234.png

I would appreciate help with this issue! We have several webinars scheduled and they're all tiny now.

Thanks,

Karyn

2 REPLIES 2

mburns
Listener

We're having the same problem. It looks to me like the template has been changed. The title also breaks into two lines halfway through instead of continuing across the full width of the event. This is also unwelcome, but the miscroscopic logo is the priority issue. I'm on a 17" laptop screen with my browser zoom at 100% and the logo is .5 x .5 inches, which is insanely tiny.

@KarynHill you could consider using the partner logo as the banner if you're really stuck. It's not an ideal fix, but at least it will be larger. If you're currently using a banner you could create an image with both side by side. We've done that to create a banner in the past.

(Edited to add a suggestion for the initial poster.)

That's our current plan but hoping instead I can find out how to fix the problem. We really prefer the way it was and don't understand the use an image would have being that size.

Thanks!