cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering a the original Webinar Recording after trimming

TPA
Listener

I trimmed the end of my recorded webinar but would like to recover the full recording, is that possible, and if so, how do I do that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @TPA thank you for posting for the first time and welcome to the Zoom Community!

Restoring untrimmed recordings can be done by clicking the recording from the Zoom web portal and then clicking restore under the video. 

Let me know if that helps!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @TPA thank you for posting for the first time and welcome to the Zoom Community!

Restoring untrimmed recordings can be done by clicking the recording from the Zoom web portal and then clicking restore under the video. 

Let me know if that helps!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I just trimmed a Zoom recording I did for a class I taught today, but I must have incorrectly set the trim section.  I thought the blue section would be the trimmed portion, but the program trimmed the non-blue section.  I tried to restore, but a message said, "The trimmed section will be deleted."  Where do I from here to restore and not delete trimmed section"

leerob2
Listener

Hello, I have the same issue. When I click on the recording there is no option to restore it. There is also no option for video. I only have "Audio Only" and "Share screen with speaker view."  Neither of these have a recovery option.

leerob2
Listener

Ok. I figured this out. The solution is to play the trimmed video and the recover option will appear below the video.

Billp
Listener

I just trimmed a Zoom recording I did for a class I taught today, but I must have incorrectly set the trim section.  I thought the blue section would be the trimmed portion, but the program trimmed the non-blue section.  I tried to restore, but a message said, "The trimmed section will be deleted."  Where do I from here to restore and not delete trimmed section"