cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Zoom Events license

Zmoo
Listener

We recently upgrades our PPA Zoom Sessions License to a PPA Zoom Events License.  I got a notification that our Zoom Sessions license has been revoked and confirmation the Zoom Events license invoice has been paid but when I log into Zoom Events Account I can see our events etc but there is a notification that Access is denied. Under our upcoming event there is a notification that license is expired. There is also a notification that I will lose all events in 2 days if a new license is not assigned.  I reached out to Billing & Support and they have sent to technical team but it has been 5 days without a response or resolution. 1 event scheduled yesterday could not take place and we have another one coming up shortly so need to resolve ASAP.

I assumed the changeover would happen automatically and I would see the extra features the Events license has would just show up.

In our Zoom One Pro Account it shows all licenses assigned. Is there something I need to do at my end?

1 REPLY 1

mgstark
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Zmoo you should login into zoom.us and check if you have assigned yourself the new PPA Events license. Once you assign it to yourself you will then be able to create a new events hub for this license when you login to the events portal.