cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving notification emails for upcoming webinars after registering; stopped suddenly

DeniseK
Listener

I use the Zoom webinars for Silver Sneakers workouts.  Until 11/30/22, I faithfully receiving 3 emails each time I signed up for a class:  the first immediately after I signed up, the second the day before, and the third one hour before.  These notifications were very handy to make it quick to sign in to the classes.  Why did they all of a sudden stop?  The last one received was 11/30/22.  I have checked my spam folder, no emails there.  I added the *********** address to my contacts list.  Still no emails.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

yjane59
Listener

I am having the same problem.  Did you ever get this resolved?  Please tell me what helped.  Thanks  Jane

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @yjane59.

The frequency of email reminders is controlled by the owner of the Meeting/Webinar. If they fail to check the boxes for reminders, they won’t be sent. Check with your Meeting Host and ask that they enable the reminders next time. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

ClassMedia
Listener

Hi Ray_Harwood, 

I am also experiencing this issue - we have thoroughly reviewed the settings, and both the account wide settings and the webinar specific settings have reminders turned on. But some people are not receiving the session details after registration AND they are not receiving reminders either. The fact that it is just some attendees and not all seems to indicate that it is a Zoom issue. Can you please investigate this asap as it is impacting several of our stakeholders. Alternatively, is there a number or escalation that I can raise to have this investigated properly?

Thanks.

GW_Developer
Listener

I am having this same issue - Did you get an answer to resolve this problem? @Ray_Harwood @ClassMedia 

Ray_Harwood

Hi, @GW_Developer.

I and my clients create webinars all the time, and the Join link goes out with the invitation sent 1 week, 1 day, and 1 hour before the session starts.  It's up to the Webinar Owner to set the time for the reminders!

The default is No reminders:

Ray_Harwood_0-1696965368662.png

Ray_Harwood_2-1696965498089.png

If any or all of these check boxes are checked... reminders go out!  If they don't get to you, it's more likely a problem with Email address entry or the Webinar Owner not enabling the reminders.

For all Webinars I host, I register on a separate email account to verify that the reminders are going out.  So far, 100% success.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !