cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New ZOOM events billing inacceptable

hbarkatz
Listener

Je considère que le changement de facturation unilatéral et brutal de ZOOM webinaire en juin 2023 est inacceptable, surtout quand on vient comme je l'ai fait de renouveler zoom réunion. Il faut maintenant déterminer en amont un nombre de participants sur une période d'un an et payer à l'avance . En gros 1 700 euros pour moins de 1 00 participants sur 1 an et 4 830 euros pour 3 000 participants. Ce système conçu certainement pour générer encore plus de cash est inflationniste. La position de Leader n'autorise pas tout. Il est temps de boycotter ZOOM et de changer pour d'autres systèmes moins onéreux et plus transparents. Je me suis fait avoir et ne souhaite pas que cela arrive à d'autres.

I consider the unilateral and abrupt billing change of ZOOM webinar in June 2023 to be unacceptable, especially when it comes as I did to renew zoom meeting. It is now necessary to determine in advance a number of participants over a period of one year and to pay in advance. Roughly 1,700 euros for less than 1,00 participants over 1 year and 4,830 euros for 3,000 participants. This system, certainly designed to generate even more cash, is inflationary. The position of Leader does not authorize everything. It's time to boycott ZOOM and switch to less expensive and more transparent systems. I got screwed and don't want this to happen to others 

0 REPLIES 0