cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum attendees for each day of a 2-day webinar

JD77
Listener

We are running a two-day event (5 hours each day) via Zoom sessions, with a 500 max attendee limit. As we've set it up as a recurring webinar, is the 500 max for the two days or for each day (so 1000 people can register) - 500 each day)? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @JD77.

The limit is per session. Any webinar you start can accommodate 500 attendees.  

First note: It is possible to register more than your attendance limit, to account for possible no-shows. 

Next: Note that participants joining as Panelists don’t count in that limit. There is generally an allowance of 100 panelists. See this Zoom Support article for more information on adding panelists:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0066116 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @JD77.

The limit is per session. Any webinar you start can accommodate 500 attendees.  

First note: It is possible to register more than your attendance limit, to account for possible no-shows. 

Next: Note that participants joining as Panelists don’t count in that limit. There is generally an allowance of 100 panelists. See this Zoom Support article for more information on adding panelists:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0066116 

Thanks so much for clarifying!

Hi!

I bougth Zoom one pro for one year for meetings with my students. But i also need zoom webinars for maksimum 100 users. I can buy Zoom webinars for 500 users. I really don t need so big room for my webinars. Why i havent got options to by smaller webinars? I feel that i am throwing money way.

Looking forward for your help

All the best!

Michał

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @MichalPoland.

Most Zoom products come in established increments of licensing. Zoom’s price for the minimum 500 attendee Webinar is only $79 for a month, and there is no smaller increment. 

Feel free to check out other Webinar services, such as GoToWebinar, Webex Webinars, and a new free Webinar service called WebinarTV.us. You might save a few dollars, but you will not have the full functionality that a Zoom Webinar provides, and many of your attendees will not have prior experience with these services. 

Zoom’s expanded Webinar product called Zoom Sessions has additional functionality, and Pay Par Attendee bundles can be purchased for as few as 50 attendees at a cost of $1.80 per attendee. There’s a bit more complexity to launching your first Zoom Sessions Webinar, but once you get through the first event, the second one is pretty easy. There are several small Zoom producers who can assist you with Zoom Sessions and Zoom Events at reasonable rates; reach out to me if this interests you and I’ll put you in touch with one of my affiliate producers.