cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lite-Version vs Fullversion

tjamaker
Listener

Hello,
I have created several webinars in Zoom. Now I see that there are different versions.
Lite version and full version.
Unfortunately, I can't find out how they differ. Does anyone from the forum here know?

Best Regards

tjamaker

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @tjamaker.  And welcome to the often-confusing world of Zoom’s scattered terminology. 

The “Lite” Version is a scaled down Zoom Sessions type. Licensing (cost) is much different for anything in the Zoom Events and Zoom Sessions product lines, of which Sessions Lite is a part.

If you are using what I refer to as “classic standalone webinars”, there’s only one “type” available to you, for which you pay a monthly fee for up to a certain limit of the number of participants, the lowest increment being 500. 

Zoom Sessions licenses come in two varieties:

• An annual “Unlimited” license which, like the classic Webinar license, allows you to have as many (non-concurrent)  Webinar-format sessions. There are a number of benefits to this license type, but is much more expensive at the 500 attendee level:Ray_Harwood_0-1714780712402.png
  • The Pay Per Attendee license model lets you buy “seats” at a price per seat starting at $1.80 per attendee bought in small quantities, down to $1.25/seat in large quantities.  You really have to decide whether the additional cost is warranted for your use case. Many large companies are moving to them, but I find smaller organizations can’t justify the extra expense. 

If you’d like to discuss the pros and cons in detail, reach out to your Zoom Account Executive for information, or reach out to me via Z-SPAN at the link below. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @tjamaker.  And welcome to the often-confusing world of Zoom’s scattered terminology. 

The “Lite” Version is a scaled down Zoom Sessions type. Licensing (cost) is much different for anything in the Zoom Events and Zoom Sessions product lines, of which Sessions Lite is a part.

If you are using what I refer to as “classic standalone webinars”, there’s only one “type” available to you, for which you pay a monthly fee for up to a certain limit of the number of participants, the lowest increment being 500. 

Zoom Sessions licenses come in two varieties:

• An annual “Unlimited” license which, like the classic Webinar license, allows you to have as many (non-concurrent)  Webinar-format sessions. There are a number of benefits to this license type, but is much more expensive at the 500 attendee level:Ray_Harwood_0-1714780712402.png
  • The Pay Per Attendee license model lets you buy “seats” at a price per seat starting at $1.80 per attendee bought in small quantities, down to $1.25/seat in large quantities.  You really have to decide whether the additional cost is warranted for your use case. Many large companies are moving to them, but I find smaller organizations can’t justify the extra expense. 

If you’d like to discuss the pros and cons in detail, reach out to your Zoom Account Executive for information, or reach out to me via Z-SPAN at the link below. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !