Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Reminder Mails

Hi all I would like to change the Layout of our Reminder + Confirmation Mails Does anyone know, which Settings I need for that? And how much I can change and make individual such as text and Links? Thank you Hanna

HayBee_0-1654615733312.png
HayBee by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Parallel conferences

Hi. Is it possible to organise 3 parallel conferences from one account. Each of them should have own speakers, delegates, simulation translation.Or it's easier to purchase a subscription for three separate accounts.

Zoom Webinar - webinar size

Hi,I wonder if you can limit the number of people who can attend a webinar. I have just set up a test Zoom webinar and can see that the webinar size is 500. I would like to set up several webinars and then send out the Registration Link to everyone s...

MandyS1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Branding for older Webinars

We have a webinar that has been created for a while capturing attendees for a few months and although we've enabled Branding in the settings it isn't coming through into the webinar. Is it possible to force the branding onto older webinars? or will i...

ruberto by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Webinar screen share - Audio not sharing

Just had a very strange and show-stopping bug in Zoom Webinar.Summary: Screen sharing refused to share audio playback, even when "share audio" was absolutely checked. Details: In practice session, checked screenshare to make sure tech was set. Played...

BPLAV by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Need Zoom webinar techs for local onsite work

We are developing a database of experienced local, on-site Zoom techs. Program dates have not been determined. If you register, you will need to sign an agreement prior to your first program. Click the link below to access the registration form. Ther...

BruceM by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes