cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Following my boss's Directions

jhatt
Listener

Help.  I have a pretty basic understanding of Zoom.  I can work the User and Plan management features and I know how to do at least the most basic of actions.  My boss came to me about 4 months ago, and was wondering what we were paying fro different aspects in Zoom.  When I told him the Webinar plan cost, his words were something to the effect of "$80 per month to use it once a year, we don't need that."  So I dropped our Webinar plan.  Now he wants it back, which I did without issue, but his historical Webinars aren't there.

Is there a way to recover his previous Webinars from the cloud?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @jhatt.

I wrote a reply below – but I think your situation is more complex than I originally thought, especially since it kids like you’ve already gotten a new webinar license. It’s likely been too long since since his license was active, and the recordings are now permanently deleted. 

Original Response:

The only way to get them back is to get another Webinar license. If these are important, you can get a one-month, non-recurring Webinar license, assign it to whoever has the original license, then download the recordings to your computer or network. Then at the end of the one-month license, it won’t be renewed. 

Ray_Harwood_0-1702856683251.png

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @jhatt.

I wrote a reply below – but I think your situation is more complex than I originally thought, especially since it kids like you’ve already gotten a new webinar license. It’s likely been too long since since his license was active, and the recordings are now permanently deleted. 

Original Response:

The only way to get them back is to get another Webinar license. If these are important, you can get a one-month, non-recurring Webinar license, assign it to whoever has the original license, then download the recordings to your computer or network. Then at the end of the one-month license, it won’t be renewed. 

Ray_Harwood_0-1702856683251.png

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

jhatt
Listener

Thank you.  I have gotten a license back.  If I remember, it was August when I cancelled them.