cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook group not showing in streaming list

mixmasters
Listener

I'm trying to add a zoom webinar stream to a new Facebook group, i've done this many times in the past but it's beena while. Everything is set up correctly, but when i go to stream to facebook group, there's only one group showing, which is an old group. 

I installed the zoom app in my new group and the zoom app posts on the group feed and I there's a button named "manage access" but when I click it, it just takes me to the main Facebook group feed here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/feed/#_=_

There is no way to manage the app to allow streaming access. 

I've launched an 8 day bootcamp and it's really important that we fix this today. 

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

TonyDcanada
Listener

Did you find a fix @mixmasters 

I have the same problem...:(

The name of the group of which I am an admin of, does not come up in the list of groups to which I can live stream to on Facebook. I have tried everything...please help....all the settings are in place on Zoom and on Facebook, but my group is not in the list... 😞

CletaC
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

I am having the same problem as was one of my colleges

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @mixmasters @Petbrie @TonyDcanada please look into my reply within the discussion on Can't live stream to FB groups.. Group doesn't show up 

I have suggested a couple of other discussion within the Community that have solutions that may resolve your issue. Hope this helps! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

This that wasn't a help or a solution.  can you please take another look

Hi @KallieTaraS @mixmasters @Petbrie @TonyDcanada I see that @CletaC was able to resolve this over in the discussion Can't live stream to FB groups.. Group doesn't show up 

Checkout CletaC's reply to see if this resolves your issue! 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!