cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Access Recordings

Sweetypoo
Listener

Hello - has anyone had this issue? I'm wondering if it's because my Zoom login is via Facebook.

I registered for an Event that took place yesterday. I received an email from the host saying the recordings were available. When I tried to access the recordings, Zoom showed, No Recordings Available. I tried a different browser but ran into the same issue. I reached out to the host who shared a link. He then wanted me to click on Previous Events then Lobby. But my account is showing no Previous Events even though I had registered for the event. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

mgstark
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Sweetypoo , if you previously registered for the event can you try and see if you have an email with the join link? You might have used fast-join which means you registered with your email address (not your Zoom account), if you can look for the original invite or link you clicked and try it again.

View solution in original post

Hello Mgstark,

Thanks! I went to the Reminder email. Clicked on the blue "Join" option. This took me to my profile, which was already filled in so I clicked on "Create Profile" at the bottom of the screen. Then there was a "Lobby" option. (I don't recall exactly what it said.). I clicked on that which took me to the "Recordings" option. Thanks again!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

mgstark

Hi @Sweetypoo , if you previously registered for the event can you try and see if you have an email with the join link? You might have used fast-join which means you registered with your email address (not your Zoom account), if you can look for the original invite or link you clicked and try it again.

Hello Mgstark,

Thanks! I went to the Reminder email. Clicked on the blue "Join" option. This took me to my profile, which was already filled in so I clicked on "Create Profile" at the bottom of the screen. Then there was a "Lobby" option. (I don't recall exactly what it said.). I clicked on that which took me to the "Recordings" option. Thanks again!