cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically video starting

YONA2017
Listener

Is it possible to start pre-produced videos at certain times without me being at the PC at the same time? For example if I go on vacation and every day during this time I would like to have a video run automatically in the morning, at noon and in the evening?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

imogenraynerae
Attendee

Hey @YONA2017 ,

It's hard to fully answer this without fully understanding all your requirements but have you read about Simulive.? Simulive enables you to host a webinar with pre-recorded content and is easy to set up. You can read more about this here: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0058205

I hope this helps - let me know how you get on.

Imogen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

imogenraynerae
Attendee

Hey @YONA2017 ,

It's hard to fully answer this without fully understanding all your requirements but have you read about Simulive.? Simulive enables you to host a webinar with pre-recorded content and is easy to set up. You can read more about this here: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0058205

I hope this helps - let me know how you get on.

Imogen

That helps me a lot. Did I understand correctly that I need Zoom Events? Zoom Webinars, which I have, is apparently not enough? At least there is no option to embed a video or activate Simulive when creating a webinar. If you could answer this question I would be very happy. 

Edit:

I've just had another look myself. Sessions or events are possible, right? Session would be completely sufficient for me. The only question I have now is whether it also works with monthly payment? At least that's what it says in the description! I wanted to test it for a month first before paying annually. Afterwards is not enough, which I don't think. But it could be and I have taken out an expensive annual subscription. 

Kind regards