cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom unreal plugin

Handale1808
Listener

I recently came across an intriguing video discussing the upcoming Zoom plugin for Unreal Engine. The features mentioned seemed quite promising, and I'm eager to know more about its capabilities. Could anyone share insights on when this exciting plugin is expected to launch? Any additional details about its functionalities would also be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help!

5 REPLIES 5

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Handale1808 just did a couple Youtube searches around this, suggest taking a look into these two resources: 

Both provide valuable information and suggestions for how Zoomtopia 2023 was captured in such ways. However, I'm open to others who may have Unreal Engine experience setting up such environments in Zoom like this!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Hi @RN 

We are very much looking forward to the Zoom toolkit for Unreal Engine. We have some productions coming up where we can make good use of that toolkit.

Is there any word yet on the release date or is it possible to participate in beta testing? 

We would like to do some testing before we make certain promises to our clients.

Please let us know. 

Hey @Productioneer @Handale1808 just wanted to update you all on unreal engine, there is now a Meeting SDK for Unreal Engine, suggest checking it out the documentation! 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Hello, I packaged the plugin but unable to run it, i get an error that sdk.dll is trying to use tbb.dll from an unknown publisher this happens once you try to initialize the plugin.
I dont get this while running in engine tho its only once packaged

Handale1808
Listener

Hi sorry I have watched both those videos but from what i understand from especially the one is that there will be a plugin that Zoom will release? Am i misunderstanding?