cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing workspace reservation questionnaire results

WayneT
Listener

Hi all,

Is there any other way to view workspace questionnaire results other than to download the CSV report from the Dashboard?

I want to use the questionnaire to gather event requirements when a user books a Zoom Room (e.g. number of attendees, catering required, etc...) but find it cumbersome to download the report each time I need to the view the results.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shaneatzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @WayneT , we also offer a webhook event for questionnaire results that might be of use to you.  this would fire each time a result is added.  You can look at the instructions here to get an idea of how you could use this to send a Zoom Team Chat message to a channel every time a questionnaire is completed which might fit your needs

Please be sure to mark 'accept as solution' if this answered your question and thanks for using Zoom!

Shane
Architect @ Zoom

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

shaneatzoom

Hi @WayneT , we also offer a webhook event for questionnaire results that might be of use to you.  this would fire each time a result is added.  You can look at the instructions here to get an idea of how you could use this to send a Zoom Team Chat message to a channel every time a questionnaire is completed which might fit your needs

Please be sure to mark 'accept as solution' if this answered your question and thanks for using Zoom!

Shane
Architect @ Zoom

Hi @WayneT!

I have reviewed your post and have accepted @shaneatzoom reply as a solution. Please let us know if you have any further questions, thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?